The best way to get the best performance out of your Titleist driver, fairway wood, or hybrid club is to tune and adjust the Titleist SureFit Hosel Adapter. Titleist uses their SureFit adapter to help golfers and their club fitters optimize proper face angles and effective lofts (actual loft at impact). In this tutorial guide, we will dive into the following areas to help you optimize your Titleist equipment:
- Titleist SureFit Adjustment Charts
- How the SureFit settings can help your game
- How To Buy Titleist SureFit Adapter Online
- Equipment Model Compatibility
Titleist SureFit Adjustment Charts
There are 2 setting identifiers. The numbers at the top of the SureFit adapter sleeve are fixed and the letters sit on an adjustable cog that can be rotated to the appropriate setting. The base standard position is A1 for RH golfers and D4 for LH golfers.
- As you move up or down the SureFit chart guide, the loft will change. For both RH & LH players, moving up the chart will increase the loft. Moving down the chart will decrease the loft. Please note that this is the effective loft when the club face is square at impact.
- Moving left and right along the grid will allow you to fine tune the direction of the ball flight. RH Players: Moving left along the grid will promote more of a draw ball flight. Moving right along the grid will promote more of a fade ball flight. LH Players: Moving left along the grid will promote more of a fade ball flight. Moving right along the gride will promote more of a draw ball flight.
How the SureFit settings can help your game
Ball Flight Too High - Is your ball flight with your Titleist equipment too high? By moving down the SureFit adjustment guide grid, you can decrease the effective loft of your driver or fairway wood by 0.75 degrees. For hybrids, this can adjust your effective loft down 1 full degree.
Ball Flight Too Low - Is your ball flight too low with your Titleist equipment? By moving up the SureFit adjustment guide grid, you can increase the effective loft of your driver or fairway wood by 0.75 or 1.5 degrees. For hybrids, this can adjust your effective loft up 1 or 2 full degrees.
Too Much Draw or Hook - Do you draw or hook your Titleist equipment too much? You can help optimize your ball flight direction by moving right along the SureFit adjustment grid for RH players and left along the grid for LH players.
Too Much Fade or Slice - Do you fade or slice your Titleist equipment too much? You can help optimize your ball flight direction by moving left along the SureFit adjustment grid for RH players and right along the gride for LH players.
How To Buy Titleist SureFit Hosel Adapter Online
Equipment Model Compatibility
If you are not sure if our Titleist SureFit adapter fits your specific Titleist model, please use the following compatibility information:
|Shaft Size||.335 Tip Diameter||.335 Tip Diameter||.370 Tip Diameter|
- The Titleist SureFit Guide is a bit different for RH and LH players. Make sure to use the appropriate grid.
- The Titleist SureFit Guide for hybrids is a bit different than the guide used for drivers and fairway woods.
- You can use this adjustability to optimize your ball flight - either trajectory or directional.
- All 3 of the Titleist SureFit adapter sleeves can be purchased online at ShaftConnect.com
- The Shaft Connect team is standing by to make sure you get the exact adapter you need to fit your Titleist model. Contact Shaft Connect anytime by sending an email inquiry to Sales@ShaftConnect.com.
Is the hosel diameter of the hybrid adapter .370?